Friday, January 27, 2017

#ConcertPhotography


I had an absolutely amazing night, last night, photographing the Phox with Cuddle Magic show. The concert was part of Phox's "farewell for now" tour. They are going on hiatus in a couple of months so I'm glad I got to see them off. They had really great performances.
 I'd also never heard of Cuddle Magic before but I thought their songs were beautiful.

If you are interested in listening to any of these bands, I made a short playlist of my favorite songs here:

And these are the photos I took last night:


Also, this was my first time shooting concert photography and it went so much better than I could have ever imagined! Thank you, Anna Moneymaker for letting me follow you around during the concert! Watching you work helped a ton!! See her work here: http://www.annamoneymaker.com/

Post a Comment